Awareness – At any point where customer information is being collected, 4FastPlumber™ will provide customers with prior notification of the means it uses to collect information, and the way in which the information will be used.
Choice – Customers will be given the opportunity to elect whether and how their personal information is to be used and distributed.
Access – Customers will be given access to any of their identifiable personal information collected via the Internet, and offered a means for correcting this information when needed.
Security – Customers will be informed of the general means used to protect personal information from unintentional or unwarranted disclosure, alteration, or misuse. This protection applies to mechanisms employed to protect personal information “in transit” over the Internet, and to internal procedures used to safeguard collected information.
- Recording customer preferences – A customer’s experience within the Web site is recorded to tailor presentation of specific pages on subsequent visits.
- Targeted Advertising – Cookies may be used to automatically request present Web site visitors with tailored promotions or other collateral, or to generate mailing lists to specific target groups.
- Measurement of effectiveness – Cookies will be used to determine linked sites that serve as entry points to the 4FastPlumber.com™ site, as well as pages within in our site that are commonly used as exit points. This information will be used to assess the effectiveness of inbound links, search engine results, and page presentation on the site.
Customers will not be denied access to the site if they opt not to accept these cookies.
Secure Fill-In Forms – Fill-in Forms will be used to collect personal information needed to process customer inquiries and generate leads. Customers will be asked to specify how and when they would like to be contacted within the body of the form. Customers will be advised when information is not encrypted, and will be asked in these situations not to submit confidential information such as Social Security Numbers, account numbers, etc. within the form.
Electronic Mail – Electronic mail directed to 4FastPlumber™ from its Web site is not encrypted and will therefore not be used to send confidential information. Customers sending mail to Webmaster will be asked not to submit such information in electronic mail messages.
Collection, Use and Transfer of Your Information – You can visit most of the 4FastPlumber.com™ site without disclosing your personally-identifiable information (“personal data”). However, you may choose to provide us with your personal data, for example when you contact us, register for seminars, activities and programs available on our website or when you request information or services. You also may decide to provide us voluntarily with personal data of a third person, such as your spouse, colleague or friend. In such case, we assume that you have an unrestricted permission of such person to provide her personal data to 4FastPlumber™. 4FastPlumber™ may use suppliers to collect, process, store, use, analyze and/or transfer the data on its behalf. In such case, it is 4FastPlumber’s practice to require that these suppliers handle the personal data they process or transfer in a manner consistent with 4FastPlumber’s policies. By submitting the personal data to us, you acknowledge and agree with your data being processed and/or transferred on 4FastPlumber’s behalf by its suppliers. 4FastPlumber™ will handle the information we learn from you from your visit to our website in the following manner:
- If you submit personal data when visiting a 4FastPlumber™ website: – We may collect, process and/or transfer the specific information you voluntarily provide to us in the contact form you choose to fill in on our website, including the personal data you provide. By submitting any personal data on 4FastPlumber’s site, you authorize 4FastPlumber™ to use, process and transfer such data. 4FastPlumber™ will not sell personal data to third parties; however your personal data may be automatically transferred to the successor to substantially all of the assets and business of 4FastPlumber™.
- If you are a client, or are part of a client organization, or are a subcontractor: Personal data you provide to 4FastPlumber™, including personal data of a third party, such as your spouse, colleague and friend may be collected, stored, used and transferred as necessary for 4FastPlumber™ to carry out business or seek potential business in the future with you and/or your company. If you provide us with personal data, whether in the form of an website form, e-mail, business card, orally during business meeting or otherwise, we assume that you have granted us a permission to collect, store, use and transfer such information with no limitations. We also assume that you have unrestricted permission from the third party for the transfer of its personal data.
- Disclosure Required by Law: -Please be aware that it is possible that personal data you provide to 4FastPlumber™ may be subject to disclosure under the law (e.g. pursuant to a statutory provision, a court order or a subpoena).
Correction, Update and Deletion of the personal data – 4FastPlumber™ will provide you with a possibility to ensure that the personal data you provided to us is accurate and up to date. You can request correction, update and deletion of your personal information via e-mail sent to privacy@4FastPlumber.com, and we will use reasonable efforts to contact you regarding your request.
In case you chose to be on a mailing list for periodic email updates regarding 4FastPlumber™ services and events, you also can use this e-mail address privacy@4FastPlumber.com to send us a notification that you no longer want to receive such information. We will honor your choice and refrain from sending you such announcements. You may change your choice at any time.
To update or delete your data or correct an inaccuracy, we may ask you to verify your identity and cooperate with us in our effort.
Security of Your Personal Information – 4FastPlumber™ uses various organizational and technical measures to protect your privacy and avoid unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data. However, you should note that no transfer of data over the Internet is completely secure. While we use reasonable efforts to protect your data on our systems, when the data is transferred over the Internet, it may be accessed and used by unauthorized third parties. 4FastPlumber™ has no control over the performance, reliability, availability or security of Internet and does not warrant that any information transfer via Internet or any communication through Internet is secure. 4FastPlumber™ shall not be liable for any disclosure, unauthorized use, loss, damage, expense, harm or inconvenience resulting from the loss, delay, interception, corruption, intervention, misuse or alteration of any personal information due to any reason beyond 4FastPlumber’s reasonable control.
Children’s Personal Information – 4FastPlumber.com is a site not targeted to children and is not intended to collect personal data from children under age of 18.
In accordance with the Department of Commerce’s Elements of Effective Self-Regulation for Protection of Privacy, this policy will be reviewed annually to assure that it contains the most current information.
If you have questions regarding privacy of your personal information you submit to us through our website, please send an e-mail to privacy@4FastPlumber.com.